UG Courses available after 12th Commerce:
Students who want to learn about financial and management, can opt commerce stream after 10th. For commerce students, mathematics is an optional subject, thus students who have an interest in mathematics but do not want to go with science stream can take commerce with maths.
- B.Com- Bachelor of Commerce
- BBA- Bachelor of Business Administration
- B.Com (Hons.)
- BA (Hons.) in Economics
- Integrated Law Program- B.Com LL.B.
- Integarted Law Program- BBA LL.B
Apart from courses under Science, Commerce and Arts, there is also a list of professional courses to pursue after 12th:
- CA- Chartered Accountancy
- CS- Company Secretary
- Bachelor of Design in Accessory Design, fashion Design, Ceramic Design, Leather Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Jewellery Design
- Bachelor in Foreign Language
- Diploma Courses
- Advanced Diploma Courses
- Certificate Courses
The information provided above will help students with a list of courses available in India they can choose from.